Welcome to Dstreetwinners!
Stock Market Research Services by Rachana Vaidya :
Certified Financial Technician (CFTe from USA)
Connect with us
Hello & Welcome to Dstreetwinners!
As I once tweeted; Stock Markets are not Casinos, and Trading is not Gambling. It takes everything: hard work, discipline, blood, sweat and tears, before one learns to survive and grow here. It is a hostile and ruthless battlefield. So what brings me, and keeps me motivated daily? Read more about me…..
I am Rachana Vaidya, Certified Financial Technician (CFTe). As a Market Expert, I have been, on India’s No.1 Hindi Business News Channel CNBC Awaaz. I had been empanelled on CNBC Awaaz as a Technical Analyst & have appeared there, all days of the week during Prime Time Shows.
I graduated in engineering (B.E. Mechanical) and post graduated in Finance (M.B.A Finance). I am also a holder of Professional Qualification in International Technical Analysis (Certified Financial Technician - CFTe from IFTA, USA)
I worked in the corporate world in various companies across sectors; including names like Amul Industries, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Reliance Industries.
- • I have cleared Certification for Research Analyst as required under SEBI Regulation 2007
- • Earlier; I had cleared certification examinations in Stock Market Operations from BSE.
- • And Operations Module of Depository Participants from NSE.
- • And Advisory Modules for Intermediaries from AMFI
- • And Advisory Module for Intermediaries from IRDA.
- • Have been studying and participating in markets since 2004.
- • I have been fortunate to have had the opportunity of being mentored by the well-known Trader and Analyst on CNBC-TV18/CNBC AWAAZ – Mr. Ashwani Gujral, while I worked with him, on co-authoring books and other assignments related to Technical Analysis of stock markets.
- • I have also written articles for the Financial Business Newspaper from the Gujarat Samachar group called as Vyaapaar Samachar.
- • I have also been empanelled as a Faculty for Intermediate & Advanced Technical Analysis by the National Stock Exchange (NSE Academy).
- • I have been featured as a “Woman of Substance” by India’s leading brokerage house ICICIDIRECT on Women’s Day 2021 during their campaigns on financial freedom and awareness. And as a women achiever and “Market Expert” by 5paisa.com; a listed discount broker and group company of India Infoline on the same day.
- • I have contributed in software technical tools enhancement for Sharekhan. I have also been a speaker on the subject at various public platforms across cities for NSE , Marwadi Shares & Finance Limited, Gujarat, & as a speaker for Master Traders Secret Program, at Bangalore etc. I have written articles for many other blogs like Profiletraders.in and Investeek.com etc. and have delivered sessions on stock markets for All India Management Association etc.
Inclination towards Stock Market
I developed interest in the Stock Markets during post-graduation studies, and soon started participating in markets as an Active Investor. Ever since then; I would try my best to follow business news and stock markets every single day.
During weekends; I would often save articles from print media, and make my own scrap book from it, to preserve the interesting matter related to markets. Later on; despite being a part of the corporate world; I would often reach my office before time; so that I can spend some time on stock studies, before the office hours begin.
Despite being rated as a “Star Performer” in RIL, the desire to have my own professional set-up in area of interest, stayed at the top of my mind. I finally quit the job; I started giving complete time and attention, to stock markets. And thereafter, there was no looking back.
I often share my thoughts about markets on the social media through my YouTube Channel, my Face-book page, my Twitter handle and Tumblr account; all by the same name: @Dstreetwinners.
Markets can neither be predicted nor controlled; at least not by retail traders. As a trader; what best I can do is; trade the probabilities, and accept the outcome. Am I always accurate? No, I am not; neither do I need to be, nor that is possible. Do I fail? Yes I do, and I make sure to learn from it. Life’s a journey, I have come a long way, and there is a long way ahead as well. I am happy; as I go on crossing every milestone on the way. I am evolving and growing each day…& there is a lot to do ahead. I definitely didn’t come this far…..to only come, this far."Zindagi ki asli udaan abhi baki hai…
Zindagi ke kayi imtehaan abhi baki hai…
Abhi toh napi hai muthhi bhar zameen humne…
Abhi toh sara aasman baki hai"
STAY WITH ME FOR MARKET MATTERS